Thursday, May 1, 2008

The whirlwind of facts

In theory it is my fault. We have been friends for 6 years now, and have liked each other on and off. I never wanted to take the chance because the possibility of ruining our friendship scared me. I am 17 now, I don't really fear that anymore, things happen for a reason and if our friendship couldn't survive a break-up, it probably wasn't worth it to begin with. I am ready to take a chance on him and me now.
But.
He's taken.
This is my blog. I've had tons before (go search for them, they all contain the same kind of posts unfortunately), about this subject as well, about him as well, but a fresh start is needed sometimes to get my head clear.
This blog will contain more than that. I hope. I think it would make me feel better if this blog was different. I'm gonna be a new person.

No comments: